Corporate Social Responsibility

Our Clients & Suppliers

One big happy family

We’re friendly bunch, our door is always open and our clients and suppliers can always be assured of a warm welcome and a cuppa!

We will successfully and seamlessly work alongside your marketing department and in-house studio as an extension to your team and above all we’ll be open and honest and promise to deliver the best, most creative, commercially effective work that we can.

Like to work with us? Call 01442 827768.

Our Staff

Small, yet perfectly formed team

Our studio is filled with a lively mix of characters whose personalities bring qualities that make Satellite Creative a jolly nice place to work. There’s a relaxed professionalism about our team that allows the creative ideas to flow and talent to develop.

Our flat management structure means that everyone is encouraged to take an interest in the business and also means that no one is too important to do the milk run. Striking the right balance is imperative – we work hard with some rather partial to a sneaky G&T in our local at the end of a busy week.

Our Environment

Waste not want not

We’re continually aiming to reduce the level of waste we produce and our impact on the environment. Using hand dryers in place of paper towels and with a dedicated recycling area, we try to do our bit to reduce emissions so you will always find Andy washing up his yoghurt pot!

We have also introduced paperless accounts, so clients now receive invoices and statements by email rather than paper copies in the post.

Supporting our local community

We are proud and honoured to be involved with like-minded socially aware people.

The Hospice of St Francis

We are really proud to work with The Hospice of St Francis. Their dedicated  work transforms the lives of patients living with life limiting illnesses and their families throughout West Herts and The Chilterns.

As a registered charity they receive around 20% of its funding from the NHS but rely on the generosity of the local community to fund the remaining 80% of their costs.

This comes from many individuals, local businesses, trusts, schools, community groups, shops, lottery and Gifts in Wills. As well as being proud corporate sponsors we are also happy to have supported the Hospice with some of their design and marketing which we hope in some small way can help them to continue to provide vital care for people whose lives have been affected by terminal illness.

Connect Dacorum

Connect Dacorum is a Community Action Dacorum project, which promotes the active involvement of local businesses to improve their Corporate Social Responsibility activities within the local community.

As members we are actively working more closely with businesses in our local community and making a concerted effort to partner with local suppliers.

We are proud to put our name to this great initiative and also to the design of the Connect Dacorum logo!

Chilterns MS Centre

The support and services provided by the Chilterns MS Centre are a lifeline for people who have multiple sclerosis. Through therapies and treatments, such as specialist neuro-physiotherapy, oxygen treatment and reflexology, the support they provide has a genuine impact on the individual changing the quality of their daily life. We are honoured to have had the opportunity to assist their cause and support their incredible efforts.

Hemel Hempstead Business Ambassadors

Hemel Hempstead Business Ambassadors is an initiative set up by Dacorum Borough Council to be self funding and solely run by local business.

The aim of the members is to act as the economic champions for the Hemel Hempstead and wider Dacorum region, bringing together the knowledge, networks and influence of businesses, organisations and individuals as a powerful force to actively promote the area.

Dave is one of the original members and has actively been involved in the development of the initiative from its inception.

Satellite CreativeCorporate Social Responsibility