Situation: Charity Hope for Children recently refreshed their website to improve their visitor experience.
The charity is driven to ensuring that they provide the best user experience for their supporters, sponsors, donors and volunteers.
Working with the existing Content Management System we were asked to developed new templates which allowed the charity greater flexibility to add copy and images and constantly improve the visitor experience.
- Maximise the visual feel of the site with their outstanding imagery and we enlarged the area for teaser messages.
- Raise profile of main menu and add dropdown menu for split navigation
- Enlarge the subtitles and key titles creating easier entry to relevant page
- Add link/teaser to newsletter sign up, boosting sign up numbers to their newsletter
- Split challenges into three categories: Running, Cycling, Adventure, each with their own user journey and listings of events. Resulting in a more simplified journey for fund raisers.
- Created an easier journey to the range of Hope for Children projects using a series of icons relevant to the projects and linking to the country.