Digital Account Manager
Satellite Creative are a full service design agency based in Tring, Hertfordshire. Established in 1997, we’re celebrating our 20th birthday next year. We’re lucky to have an impressive client list, working with some lovely local and national clients across a variety of sectors.
We strive to surprise and delight customers by creating intelligent ideas and magnificent brands, delivering great designs alongside our outstanding customer service.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced digital marketeer to join our passionate, friendly team of creative people producing SEO strategies, email marketing campaigns, managing website builds and developing digital strategy for our clients.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- To work pro-actively with clients in developing their digital marketing strategies
- To manage and implement the delivery of digital marketing activities
- To work across a variety of digital channels including SEO, PPC, emails and social media
- To work with the web team & clients to optimise and improve the customer journey
- To support in the build of new websites
- To track, analyse and report on digital marketing activities
- To administer client hosting and maintenance agreements
The desired skills and experience to succeed in the role will be:
- Several years’ experience in devising digital marketing strategy and implementing activities including SEO, PPC advertising, email & social media marketing
- Agency experience with clients across both B2B and B2C sectors
- Broad knowledge of HTML and administering CMS such as WordPress
- Strong appreciation of web design & development and the principles of UX & UI
- Experience of using Google Analytics, search console and related tools for website analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Copy writing ability and particular aptitude for keyword planning
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work on multiple projects at any one time
As a small business, a good team player is a must, but you should also be able to work on your own initiative and have a great sense of humour! Strong coffee-making skills thought of highly.
The hours are flexible up to 20-24 hours per week and can be either worked as 2.5/3 full days or part-days over the whole week. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata), a day off on your birthday, team breakfasts and all the caffeine you can drink.
Salary: Circa £32,000 FTE (pro-rata)
If you would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience & why you’d be a great part of the Satellite Creative team.
Initial telephone interviews will take place followed by face to face interviews. This position needs filling ASAP, we are looking for someone to join us before Christmas (party supplied).
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.